All our projects are original stories, developed in-house. They are mostly contemporary stories, exploring serious themes under a polished and exciting surface.
We are currently packaging and fundraising for:The Big Steal (financial thriller - feature film)
We are preparing to begin packaging and looking for finance for our animated feature film:
The Adventures of Rex (family animation - feature film)
The following films are in development:
- How To Be Happy (romantic comedy/thriller - feature film)
- Reconnaissance (military thriller - feature film)
- Countdown (sci-fi - feature film)
- Newsgirls (romantic thriller - feature film)
- The Price Of Magic (sci-fi romantic thriller - feature film)
- Malthus - Cyber Detective (sci-fi detctive animation - TV series & feature film)
- French Kiss (romantic thriller - feature film)
- Sirendipity (romantic espionage comedy - TV series & feature film)
- The Energy Trap (feature documentary)
We are highly aware of the need to market and promote movies in innovative ways and to that end we have created a viral, promational platform and online flim festival called Cardora.co that allows users to send high-quality micro-movies as greetings cards.